Cab configurations: Type 1, 2
V-1504 Eco residential lift
- Economical, two-stop, fully automatic accessibility lift for home use
- Installs into a constructed hoistway and features a white melamine cabin
- Can be configured with one door, or two doors for straight-through access
- Capacity of 340 kg, suitable for use with mobility equipment
- Hydraulic drive system enclosed in tower with emergency battery lowering device
- Compliant with AS1735.18
The nuts and bolts
Hydraulic drive: Reliable operation with drive system concealed in integrated tower.
Space-saving: Does not require a machine room.
Easy access: Cab size is 914 mm x 1370 mm to accommodate mobility equipment.
Other standard features: Automatic push-button operation, handrail, aluminium door with clear acrylic inserts.
Standard finish: Oxford white melamine cabin with stainless steel fixtures.
Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, emergency back-up systems, non-skid platform, manual and battery lowering device, 2032 mm high walls, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, full height safety curtains.
Warranty: 36-month manufacturer’s parts warranty. Ask your Savaria representative for details.
Applications: Residential, indoors
Standard capacity: 340 kg
Maximum travel distance: 7 m, 2 stops
Nominal Speed: 0.1m/s
Drive/Motor: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 3 hp (2.2 kW), gear-type motor
Minimum pit: 76.2 mm
Power supply: 240 volt, single phase, 20 Amps, 50 Hz
Code compliance: AS1735.18